Preparing Your Home or Office for Cockroach Baiting
There are a few things you can do to prepare your home or office for cockroach baiting! A-Bug Man Exterminators cautions home and business owners across Edmonton to follow these steps to ensure their cockroach treatment is effective as possible.
Please note, this is for cockroach baiting, not spraying.
- Step 1: We will need access to kitchen/bathroom cabinets, cupboards and closets. They do not need to be emptied but should be clean and tidy.
- Step 2: Remove all open foods from kitchen/bedroom areas as well as basements and store food in sealed containers.
- Step 3: Your unit must be kept clean of all alternate food sources so the bait will work.
- Step 4: Cockroach bait will be placed in these cabinets and other places throughout the unit.
- Step 5: Ensure kitchen cupboards and drawers are accessible.
- Step 6: Remove all articles from the top of fridge and stove.
- Step 7: Clean stove inside and out.
- Step 8: Ensure all garbage is removed and properly disposed of.
- Step 9: Basement must be accessible to apply the bait near vents, furnace, water heater and electrical panels.
Note: It is not necessary to leave your home or business during this procedure.